Coram Cambridgeshire Adoption
The Paddocks Business Centre 2nd Floor
Cherry Hinton Road
|Postal Code||CB1 8DH|
|Region||East of England|
|Coverage||Cambridgeshire and 20 miles beyond county boundary|
|Phone Number||0300 123 1093|
|Ofsted report||SC476782 Ofsted audits all adoption agencies as it does schools and nurseries. Click the link to view the latest Ofsted reports for this agency.|
CASA (Consortium of Adoption support agencies) is a national membership organisation and forum for Adoption Support Agencies.
Coram’s Parent & Adoption Support Service for parents is aimed at providing adopters with the skills for positive parenting of children who have suffered abuse, neglect, or other adversity.
Our adoption support for parents includes:
- Parenting skills’ training for adopters of children aged three to eight years and 11+ years
- Coram’s stay and play groups for children under four
- Helping your child understand their Adoption Story workshop
- Life story book training for adopters
- Mentalisation-based treatment for families (parents and children four to 16 years)
More information at www.coram.org.uk/adoption-support-parents
Adoption support for children and young people includes:
- Creative Therapies (art therapy and music therapy)
- Peer group crèches for children of parents attending parenting skills’ groups
- The Adoptables programme for young people (13+ years)
More information can be found at www.coram.org.uk/after-adoption-support-children-and-young-people
If you are interested in our programmes, please contact us to discuss the price. Payment may be met by the Adoption Support Fund, which can be accessed via your Local Authority. Creative Therapies, which form a part of our Parent & Adoption Support Service may also be commissioned under the Pupil Premium via your child’s school.