In this section you will find details of the support services we offer as well as recruitment materials we have developed in response to requests from our colleagues based around the country in the adoption field.
National Adoption Week
National Adoption Week will take place from the 16th to 22nd October when the focus will be on recruiting the right adopters for Sibling Groups. We will use social media channels to reinforce this message and to mount a family finding campaign in partnership with national media. #SupportAdoption
During June and July, First4Adoption will deliver a series of NAW workshops to regional agencies. Agencies will be invited to collaborate with First4Adoption on regional family finding campaigns (featuring siblings) to run in tandem with the national activity.
- 30 June – North West, Manchester
- 5 July – Yorkshire and Humberside, Leeds
- 7 July – South East, London
- 12 July – East of England, Cambridge
- 13 July – East Midlands, Nottingham
- 14 July – London
- 19 July – West Midlands, Birmingham
- 20 July – South West, Taunton
To book your place, please email First4Adoption’s National Recruitment Manager, Paul Sutton on email@example.com.