Adoption Focus Information Event (Online)
Our online information events are a great way to learn more about adopting, the adoption process and how Adoption Focus can support you.
They’re ideal if:
- you’re in the early stages of researching adoption
- you want a general overview of how the adoption process works
- you’ve been looking into adoption for a while and feel ready to start the process with Adoption Focus, an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated agency
- you’re contacting local agencies to decide which one to proceed with
- you want to find out more about the children who are waiting to be adopted
- you have specific questions you’d like to talk through privately with an expert
- you’re interested in an early permanence route into adoption
They begin with a live presentation from a member of our team, covering all aspects of adoption and our service. Following you’ll be given the opportunity to arrange a private phone call or video chat with one of our experienced adoption social workers in which you can ask any specific questions about your own circumstances and talk about next steps.
Whether you want a general overview of how things work or have specific questions you’d like to talk through, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Please call on 0121 779 0891 or email email@example.com to book a place at this event. We’ll send you an information pack and all the details you need.
If you’re not able to make it to one of these events, please get in touch and we’ll arrange an alternative way of giving you the information you need.
|Agency||Adoption Focus (Birmingham)|