Adoption Focus Information Event (Didcot)
Please note that booking is required for this event.
Information events are a great way to learn more about adopting, the adoption process and how Adoption Focus can support you.
They’re ideal if:
- you’re in the early stages of researching adoption
- you want a general overview of how the adoption process works
- you’ve been looking into adoption for a while and feel ready to start the process with Adoption Focus, an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated agency
- you’re contacting local agencies to decide which one to proceed with
- you want to find out more about the children who are waiting to be adopted
- you have specific questions you’d like to talk through privately with an expert
- you’re interested in an early permanence route into adoption
Our information events are quite informal, starting with a brief presentation before you’re given the opportunity to talk, in private, with one of our experienced adoption social workers.
Whether you want a general overview of how things work or have specific questions you’d like to talk through, we’ll be happy to see you.
For more information or to book a place at the event please email email@example.com or call on 0121 779 0891.