Adoption Focus National Adoption Week Information Event (Birmingham)
Information events are a great way to learn more about adopting, the adoption process and how Adoption Focus can support you.
They’re ideal if:
- you’re in the early stages of researching adoption
- you want a general overview of how the adoption process works
- you’ve been looking into adoption for a while and feel ready to start the process with Adoption Focus, an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated agency
- you’re contacting local agencies to decide which one to proceed with
- you want to find out more about the children who are waiting to be adopted
- you have specific questions you’d like to talk through privately with an expert
- you’re interested in an early permanence route into adoption
For this special National Adoption Week 2019 event, there’s no need to book, just drop in to our office and have an informal chat with a member of our adoption team.
Whether you want a general overview of how things work or have specific questions you’d like to talk through, we’ll be happy to see you.
For more information or to book a place at the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 779 0891.
After this information event, our next Birmingham region information event will be in Marston Green on Wednesday 6th November 2019.