Action For Children Midlands Information Event
Action for Children Adoption Midlands specialises in recruiting families who can meet the needs of children from the following groups and we particularly welcome enquiries from people interested in adopting:
- School age children (4 years and above)
- Children of all ages (but generally over the age of 2 years) who
- are part of a sibling group needing to be placed together
- who have complex emotional, developmental or physical health needs
- are from Black and minority ethnic (BME) backgrounds.
If you think you meet our recruitment criteria and would be interested in finding out more, please call us to book a place on 0121 770 0591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity to meet our friendly, professional team, who will give a presentation explaining the adoption process and answer any questions you may have.
|Agency||Action for Children Adoption and Permanency Midlands|
|Postal Code||B36 0QP|