Barnardo’s Information Events (Leeds)
Barnardo’s Yorkshire organises information events on the first Tuesday and third Friday of each month to help explain the process and the benefits of adoption.
The information event will:
- Give you a realistic view of the children in need of adoption
- Help you gain a better understanding of child adoption
- Provide an environment to meet like-minded prospective adopters
- Introduce you to our adoption experts who can answer all your questions
- Tell you why Barnardo’s is the adoption agency of choice
Who can attend?
- Single people
- Married couples
- Unmarried couples living together
- LGBT single people or couples
To find out more or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 263 1464.
Return to List