Barnardo’s Information Events (Chester-le-Street)
Barnardo’s organises information evenings on the second Wednesday of each month to help explain the process and the benefits of adoption.
The information event will:
- Give you a realistic view of the children in need of adoption
- Help you gain a better understanding of child adoption
- Provide an environment to meet like-minded prospective adopters
- Introduce you to our adoption experts who can answer all your questions
- Tell you why Barnardo’s is the adoption agency of choice
Who can attend?
- Single people
- Married couples
- Unmarried couples living together
- LGBT single people or couples
You can book your place by email at email@example.com or by telephoning 0191 492 9000 or you can just turn up on the night.Return to List