Diagrama Adoption Information Event (Crayford)
In this event, hosted in partnership with Home for Good, we will let you know more you about what adoption entails; the process for becoming an adoptive parent and you can hear from those who’ve already been through the process.
Our information events will:
- offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of adoption
- help you better understand the adoption vetting process
- help you learn more about Diagrama’s comprehensive support service
- provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective adopters
- offer you the chance to meet our adoption experts who can answer all your questions
- demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
- Married, unmarried and same sex couples
- Single people
- People with or without children
- People of all racial backgrounds
- People of any or no religious faith.
To find out how to reserve your place or to request an adoption or fostering information pack, call us now on 020 8668 2181.