One Adoption West Yorkshire Information Event (Bradford)
During the event we will share with you information that will help you to better understand adoption and how it could work for you and your family; including:
- How you could become and adoptive parent/family
- How we will get to know you and work with you during the process
- The truth about how adoption really feels from an adopters real life perspective
- Details about the children who could become part of your family
- We will provide you with an information pack to take away with you
You’ll also be able to talk to our social work staff in confidence and ask questions about your circumstances, you’ll hear from existing adoptive parents and learn more about our offer for training and support.
There is no need to book in advance just choose which venue and date suits you best and simply turn up on the day but if you would rather talk to us before attending one of our events then please give us a call.
If you are intending to adopt as a couple it is essential that both you and your partner the event before you can proceed any further. Please note: these events are not suitable for children, so we would ask that only adults attend.
|Agency||One Adoption West Yorkshire (Leeds office)|
|Date||4 February 2021 at 6.30pm til 8.30pm|
|Location||Mercure Bradford Bankfield Hotel, Bradford Road, Bingley, BD16 1TU|