One Adoption West Yorkshire Information Event (ONLINE)
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we have taken the decision not to hold face-to-face adoption information events for the foreseeable future. Your safety and well-being is important to us.
Instead we are hosting live virtual information events using Zoom. Each event starts at 6pm. The next dates are listed below.
During the session we will share with you information that will help you to better understand adoption and how it could work for you and your family, including;
- How you could become an adoptive parent/family
- How we will get to know you and work with you during the process
- The truth about how adoption really feels from an adopter’s real life perspective
- An overview of the children who are typically waiting for an adoptive family in this region
- What training and support is available
To request the link to register for a virtual information event please call our adoption line on 0113 378 3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your full name and post code in your email).
|Agency||One Adoption West Yorkshire (Leeds office)|
|Date||1 December 2020 at 6pm til 7.30pm|
|Date||17 December 2020 at 6pm til 7.30pm|