The Great Behaviour Breakdown (London)
13, 14 & 27 March 2017
This three-day course intensive workshop provides step-by-step instructions on how to effectively reduce and eliminate 27 difficult behaviours.
This course will provide:
- Adoptive parents, foster carers and professionals with an easy to understand ‘Stress Model’ and how it impacts behaviour.
- Clear practical strategies and interventions for parenting or supporting parenting of traumatised children, based on this model.
- A supportive and empathetic forum for parents to meet with other parents and discuss the challenges that they face and for professionals to gain a better understanding of the impact for
parents of living with children who have experienced trauma.
- Free on-going optional monthly group online support following the training.
- The opportunity to purchase one-to-one online support following the training.
- Handbook and text book included in the fee.