Most recent posts
Tag Cloudadoptee adopter adoption adoption panel adoption reunion adoption support adoption worker adoptive dad adoptive mum attachment difficulties birth parent children christmas diversity education families family heritage identity LGBT life story work parenting school school holidays siblings social work step children surviving christmas teenagers theraplay transracial adoption volunteering young people
- 29th - “I loved him but I didn’t like him” – parenting a violent child
- 18th - Brownies had to be made, the house cleaned, the cat kicked out… This was what we’d been waiting for.
- 10th - “Thankfully, birth parents of children adopted today don’t need to go through it alone”
- 2nd - “Your mouth goes dry & you start to realise how important this actually is…”
- 14th - Some days I could walk away & on others I think I’m making a real difference
- 12th - “School tried everything to increase my son’s numeracy but ignored his love of science & animals”.
- 30th - Promoting positive communication with our daughter’s school
- 10th - Working with school to support our daughter’s development
- 30th - “A vicious circle that can be broken by teamwork between parents & teachers”
- 10th - Adoptive Dad, Barry writes about finding the right school for his daughters